FAQs plus Terms & Conditions
PRICES ARE QUOTED IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS.
ADDITIONAL COSTS VIA INVOICE.
Prices are excluding Australian GST - Goods & Services Tax (only relevant within Australia).
Prices are exclusing Indian Tax is 2.5% outside of India. 5% inside India.
All prices quoted may vary due to currency changes.
- Fabric Q&A - approximately two weeks
- Timeframes for Sample Books and samples - approximate 30 days depending on availability
- Sample runs (Low MOQs) - 30-90 days
- Production runs (large MOQs (7-60 days)
FREIGHT AND TAX.
Freight is calculated separately
Price does not include international or domestic freight. STSC has a Shipping Agent in Delhi who handles most of our freight. He secures the best possible rates. We do not allow companies to ship via their own account only because it is very difficult and time prohibitive. Our Agent can use any Freight company and method you prefer.
Average price for a light to medium weight fabric to Australia is approx aud$2-3.70 per metre depending on the fabric weight.
We ship worldwide from Australia, and direct from Mills in India, Indonesia and Japan.
Banking, Postage & Handling fee is between aud$10-20 depending on the number of transfers to various Mills.
Some Mills require a cutting fee of between 5% and 10% and Peace Silk is sold in a Roll but if they agree to cut then a 20% cut fee is charged.
To achieve colours that you require, they will need to be individually costs through quotes and will be dependent upon many variables including colour, density, pantone, moq, fabric, etc.
To develop this to suit your requirements STSC will need to work through a Tech Pack with you. Cost for this Consultancy is separate and will depend on your requirements.
VISIT THE WEBSITE to learn more about dyeing https://www.sustainabletextiles.club/eco-dyeing
Printing on fabric is costed through quotes and may be in addition to STSC Consulting Fees or a direct referral depending on needs. See further details on Printing.
An ongoing list of fabrics that we can print on the WEBSITE. Other textiles can be printed on by request.
1. Our textiles are made to order plus in many cases, the fabric is cut from a roll to order, therefore unless there is a gross irregularity with the textiles, we cannot accept returns or issue refunds or credits after 7 days of receipt of fabric.
Returns must be made within 7 days of purchase to receive a replacement should there be gross irregularity that is agreed upon.
Fabric such as Lenzing products can take up to a month to produce then ship. Hand loom or hand dyed fabrics such as Ayurvastra handloom can take up to two months to create.
2. All orders placed are subject to acceptance by STSC.
5. STSC reserves the right to cancel without liability towards the business, any design or fabric that is deemed an unsatisfactory product while it is in production or after production. A Refund or re-order of another product will be offered.
6. Prior to purchase, the Customer shall rely on their own skill and professional opinion and shall satisfy themselves regarding the condition, quality and suitability of the fabrics and their fitness for the purpose(s) for which the Customer wishes to use them.
7. STSC, where possible, but not always, check that all deliveries by the Suppliers are correct and advise the Customer of any discrepancies.
8. The Customer acknowledges that colours may change and fade over time, especially the hand dyed products.
9. All claims by the Customer must be made before cutting the goods or within 7 days of receipt of the products.
10. Claims are limited to the invoiced price of the goods and STSC shall not be liable for any costs or losses including claims against the Customer.
11. Returns will only be accepted for uncut fabric and only when prior arrangement has been made with STSC.
12. No returns are accepted in relation to sample or Sampling fabrics.
12. The Customer indemnifies STSC against any loss incurred owing to the Customer’s failure to give notice to the STSC as aforesaid.
13. Goods delivered or shipped by STSC shall be invoiced to the Customer prior to shipment on a tax invoice at the agreed selling price either plus GST or inclusive of GST as shown on the invoice. GST [ Goods and Services Tax applicable for Australia ONLY.]
14. The Customer shall pay the amount shown on the invoice including GST [Australia only] for all goods ordered by the Customer or its employees or agents or other persons on its behalf within 14 days of the date of STSC's statement unless otherwise agreed.
15. Goods will be shipped once full payment has been received by the Mill via STSC.
16. The price is guaranteed for the 7 days, however it may be adjusted according to the currency foreign exchange rate outside of the 7 day unpaid period.
17. No Credit is offered, and payment must be made in full prior to shipment of goods.
18. Property of the goods shall remain with STSC and shall not pass to the Customer unless and until the goods have been paid for.
SUPPLY CHAINS & CIRCULAR ECONOMY
Please read further about our supply chains and works towards a circular economy.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS.
STSC do not offer refunds or exchanges once fabric has been cut or after 7 days of receipt. All fabrics to be returned should be in the same condition as received. It should be returned with trackable delivery to be eligile for excchange.
STSC does not refund the cost of shipping
SAMPLES & SAMPLING.
If you require samples, please Purchase Sample Books.
However to minimise our carbon footprint we encourage designers to go to a local fabric store to feel the standard viscose fabrics to familiarize yourself that way instead of us sending you a tiny piece at your expense and expense of the planet.
Yes their fabrics are possibly not sustainable, but the drape and feel changes are minimal. I guarantee you however that our fabrics feel much better to the skin and your heart. xx
If you require a small MOQ for sampline you can either find the fabric at 10-20 metre minimums or nominate your request to an EOI. Expression of Interest
We ship internationally from India at cost to customer.
Shipping is arranged through our Shipping Agent. We cannot use your Courier company as it takes weeks to organise, and in most cases its so difficult we end up doing it in the end as its much easier and cheaper.
Within Australia we use Australia Post or Sendle, Australia's first 100% carbon-neutral delivery service (and a certified B Corporation)
Sendle is a flat-rate delivery service that collects and delivers around Australia via our awesome courier partners.