PLAIN - NO PRINTING
PRICES aud$50 Approx USD31.98 / Euro 29.35* currency conversion fluctuates prices slightly
WIDTH. 109cm = 42-43 inch.
MOQ 70 metres Roll.
16 mommie Weight. 70gsm
Read full details on the Peace Silk by Downloading the 6. LUXURY ECO TEXTILES BOOK.On Price Lists page. https://www.sustainabletextiles.club/wholesale-textiles
MILL IN INDIA
Our Mill is SA 8000 Certified. SA 8000 is an independent body that enforce a zero-tolerance policy towards child labour, forced labour and inhumane treatment. They certify that workers are paid a liveable wage and work regular hours. Turn around for milling is very short 5-7 days but not guaranteed.
The inks are 100% plant base, biodegradable and approved for babies by OEKO-TEX® Standard.
ECO-PRINTING IS 100% WATERLESS DIGITAL PRINTING
Our printer is designed to reduce waste in fabric, ink consumption and electricity making it an energy and material conscious printer. The printing is in-house and uses the innovative and eco-friendly NeoPigment™ digital printing technology created by Kornit. The revolutionary process uses zero water in the printing which includes no pre-treatments, washing or steaming. Aside from being water free, the integrated process eliminates the need for external or additional chemical pre-treatments.
The inks are water-based NeoPigment™ and are 100% free of heavy metals, formaldehyde and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APE), making them non-hazardous, non-toxic and biodegradable
PRINT TO YOUR DESIGN CONSULTANCY. https://www.sustainabletextiles.club/consulting
To print your own design on the many of STSC fabrics the Steps to follow are:
Purchase the Consultancy Fee to set up and manage the print job is AUD$300 – approx. EURO 194 / USD 218 / GBP 175
- STEPS – Request a Consultancy Contract and purchase the Print Consultancy via the Consultancy page
- Send Purchase Order with details of print job and fabric. 10 metre minimum.
- STSC to send Sample Books of printed fabrics by request.
- Send high resolution TIFF files / Vector Files
- Finalise pricing, moq, specs, delivery, payment details, etc
- Deposit paid to STSC/Mill
- 3-5 metre print samples sent to Client
- Final payment is finalised along with courier fees and the fabric shipped by STSC. Read full FAQs and T&Cs.