Sumptuous Panama Upholstery 75% rPET 25% cotton. 390gsm. no MOQ
Sumptuous Panama Upholstery 75% rPET 25% cotton.
Width 139.7cm 55 inch
aud$35.82 per metre. No MOQ. Not including SetUp fee
Price is for fabric printed or dyed.
Order here or order via Purchase Order above 10 metres.
Then Purchase Set Up fee
AUD$340 – approx. EURO 194 / USD 218 / GBP 175
ECO-PRINTING IS 100% WATERLESS DIGITAL PRINTING.
Our printer is designed to reduce waste in fabric, ink consumption and electricity making it an energy and material conscious printer. The printing is in-house and uses the innovative and eco-friendly NeoPigment™ digital printing technology created by Kornit.
The revolutionary process uses zero water in the printing which includes no pre-treatments, washing or steaming. Aside from being water free, the integrated process eliminates the need for external or additional chemical pre-treatments. The inks are water-based NeoPigment™ and are 100% free of heavy metals, formaldehyde and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APE), making them non-hazardous, non-toxic and biodegradable
PRINT TO YOUR DESIGN CONSULTANCY. https://www.sustainabletextiles.club/consulting
To print your own design on the many of STSC fabrics the Steps to follow are:
- Purchase the Consultancy Fee to set up and manage the print job is AUD$340 – approx. EURO 194 / USD 218 / GBP 175
- STEPS – Send a Job Order form so we can accurately formulate the Consultancy price according to your requirements, how many prints, etc.
- Request a Consultancy Contract
- Pay invoiced Consultancy fee ascertained after STSC sees your Job Order.
- STSC refine the Purchase Order re details of print job and fabric. 10 metre minimum (20m MOQ if Plain fabric with no printing)
- STSC to send samples of printed fabrics for you to see quality.
- Send high resolution TIFF files / Vector Files
- Finalise pricing, moq, specs, delivery, payment details, etc
- 30-50% Deposit paid to STSC/Mill for printed fabric.
- 3-5 metre print samples are sent to Client for approval or adjustment. Courier fees are additional.
- STSC will charge an additional $50/hour to make further adjustments and order a new Production sample from the Mill.
- Once the client is satisfied, remaining payment is finalised along with courier fees and the fabric shipped by STSC.
Read full FAQs and T&Cs.